Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What's Important? What You See or Don't See.


Today, it's what you don't see that's important. Although, I have to admit my mind is racing with ideas about that which I do see. The remainder of my fat quarter (minus the center circle) jumps out as a fabulous border for a future project.

But back to what I have removed - that center circle. As I worked on my pickle dish project, it was shouting for some glue, some fabric to draw it all together. Searching through "the stash", I found what could serve as that glue. The center of this fat quarter combined the green and the coral.

I cut the circle into wedges, backed them with lining, stitched and flipped them to use on the quilt. Check back tomorrow to see how I will place these. Can you guess?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...