Monday, June 14, 2010

Are you using or storing?

I've been looking at the pile of quilting magazines that I have. I love to stop at the mailbox and come in with a new magazine, so many possibilities. I can't wait to open the cover. I can't wait to check out the articles.

Then, other things pop up that must be taken care of. My magazines have now started their holding pattern. I want to come back and visit them again. I can't eliminate the pile from my life. I know there were good ideas that I want to explore. Meanwhile, they've become merely weights to hold down something that needs gluing or an easy place to dry leaves.

Today, I plan to open one of the magazines in my pile and try a new technique. It's time before my pile reaches the ceiling or my pile (and I) crash through the floor.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! I had to do a double-read! At first I thought the title was, "Are you using or snorting?" Yikes! Time for more coffee, an eye exam, more sleep, sunshine, or all of the above! But, to answer YOUR question, both!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...