Saturday, January 1, 2011

What Have You Resolved?

Now that Christmas has past and the New Year is beginning, what have you resolved to do in 2011?

One of my first resolutions is taking down the Christmas tree, although it's disappearance does seem to leave a big hole in our home. Then, there are all those cleaning resolutions......... and we previously decided they have both good and bad results.

So, I guess that only leaves my resolution to open myself up to new and exciting adventures in my quilting/art world. God continuously presents me with wonderful opportunities and its up to me to be unafraid to take that first step.

I would like to encourage each of you to try something new this year. Maybe you can adopt my outlook which is "I don't have a clue how to do this but I will give it a try anyway." See how God will enrich your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...