Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Leaning on the Fence

I was thrilled to have my quilt selected as one of the finalists in the New Quilts from an Old Favorite competition. But it was a bittersweet moment when I packed it up to be sent in. I would not see it again for two years since the quilts travel from venue to venue during that time.

So my quilt started its travel by way of Paducah, KY. After final judging, "Leaning on the Fence" was awarded third place. If you are in Paducah for the quilt show, stop and say "hi" to my quilt and reassure it that I am anxiously awaiting its return and the stories of its adventures.

Isn't it wild when your quilts travel to more places than you do!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Very proud of you! I'll be excited to see the finished quilt in person in a couple of years.:-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...