Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Enjoy the New Year

I've been busy celebrating the Christmas season with my wonderful family. Now it's time to put things away and start an exciting new year full of new projects and new ideas.

Although, I've just read a German proverb "Who begins too much accomplishes little." With that in mind, I am reconsidering the new projects and thinking it would be a better plan to finish some UFOs. At least a couple of them. I've been looking at a pile of half-square triangle on my cutting table for several months and it's time to put them into a quilt (or maybe just hide them??) We'll see what the day brings.

What is your plan for the New Year? New projects or finishing up remnants of last year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...