Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Join Me in Madison, WI

Puffs, Tucks and Pleats class
Sharon V. Rotz


Join me in Madison, WI for the Quilt Expo on September 8-10, 2011. This is a marvelous opportunity to meet quilters, take classes, view outstanding quilts, and learn fresh ideas during lectures with top quilting teachers.

I have the privilege of sharing with you through a class "Puffs, Tucks, and Pleats", full of ideas for adding three-dimensional details to your quilts. 

Looking for new ways to use your serger? Join me at a Stage Presentation as I demonstrate ideas for using your serger as a quilting tool. See quilts from my book "Serge and Merge Quilts" and new ideas that have popped up since publication.

We are not always ready to jump into making a large quilt. I have had so much fun making smaller projects and I would love to have the chance to share these with you. We will have fun digging into my trunk show of small quilts in my lecture "Not Bed Size".

It's not too late to be a part of the action. See you in Madison.

Look for me and stop and say "hi". I would love to have the opportunity to talk to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...