Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Aha, Finally Quilted

Previously, I had been working on quilting my small string pieced star quilt. For the most part, it's obvious, I have really been procrastinating about finishing it.

I wasn't happy about any of my quilting designs. So, I put it off and played a little more in my sketchbook. I came up with this option that I was more excited about. Not really too different, maybe a touch less busy.


The moment had come when I sat in front of my machine and actually got this baby quilted. As you can see I chose the yellow thread instead of the multi-colored. I felt the yellow would give a crisper line on the blue background. Since it wasn't very big, I was done so quickly. Why did it take so long for me to quilt this?


Do you ever hit stumbling blocks on your projects that keep you from moving forward? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...