Thursday, October 7, 2010

What's most important?

We all love creating, whether we do by sewing, knitting, or painting. We love to spend our time in the studio busy, busy, busy.

But, some days the weather just calls to us. This week has been filled with absolutely beautiful days, days that are meant to be savored. The air is warm and the landscape is filled with fabulous color. The world is filled with the sound of crackling leaves as I walk along. I can't resist shuffling my feet through them and kicking them into the air as I pass by.

Despite the projects that draw me into my studio, my spirit is being renewed as I spend the day outdoors. Next week when the winds blow and the rains fall, I will happily return to my studio with fresh energy and enthusiasm for my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...