Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My design floor


It's beautiful, isn't it?

It's not what you see, but what you don't see. No boxes of fabric. No heaps of tangled color. No design sketches. No paper templates. No cases of threads. No half-finished lay-outs. No clutter. No strings. No scraps. Nothing!

Yes, you see, I just finished a project and got it up off my design floor. (And yes, I work on the floor rather than a design wall. I've found its fast and easy, pieces stay in place without falling down and if I need a look from above I climb up.)

As much fun as it is to be immersed in a big project, there is always the tension that accompanies it. Today, I'm celebrating the fact that I've found the solutions and I'm happy with the results. The fabrics can be refolded and returned to storage. (Well, until tomorrow, when I embark on my next adventure and it all begins again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...