Tuesday, March 2, 2010

FVTC Sewing and Quilting Expo


If you live in central or eastern Wisconsin, you have a wonderful opportunity to attend the 9th Annual Fox Valley Technical College Sewing and Quilting Expo coming up on Friday and Saturday, March 19-20, 2010. The event held in Oshkosh, WI brings together students and educators for two fun-filled days. There are 99 seminars, programs and workshops to choose from.

I will again be privileged to be a part of the faculty. On Friday, join my class and you will be able to merge serging into quiltmaking by creating a small wallhanging entitled "Simply Leafy 2". And, you thought sergers were only for stretchy clothing! See what else can be done.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Mixed Bouquet quilt. Do you offer a kit with this quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. gummiband Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...