Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Another Moment of Color Chaos

Another bigger project has been whirling around in my head but its time has not arrived.  In the meantime, I found another bag of scraps that look too inviting to pass by.

Just what fun little project is hiding on my table??

 

Cheering on spring weather, I find several red and yellow hexagons. I can't go wrong with hexagons (my favorite shape) so lets see what we can come up with.


Smaller pieces of fabric, sewn together, are easily cut into more hexagons.......


Until I have a table full of hexagons.


It is simply a riot of color and confusion.  My perfect type of flower garden.


It is quite a contrast to this vintage diamond block that dates back to the 1930's flower garden  quilts.  (But then again, they probably had different "stay at home" orders.)

I hope you can peace and beauty in the riot of chaos and confusion of your life today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...