Friday, July 13, 2012

Tuesday's Tile on Friday??

Quilter's Tile - Fireworks
8" x 8"
©2012 - Sharon V. Rotz

Apparently, I have been bitten by the lazy days of summer and the days are slipping by unnoticed. Tuesday has come and gone.


But, I can come back. I am here again.

I was disappointed with my fireworks. They looked more like red palm trees than any fireworks I have enjoyed. (Not that I've seen any red palm trees.)

So I can either throw out my tile, (remember these small pieces are a place for play and practice) or I can make changes to it.


Maybe a bit of paint???


Blue added, now a bit of white.


Looking a bit more like fireworks.........


A white accent on the corners finishes it off.

If you are disappointed with your latest project, maybe it's because you are just not done yet.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...