Sunday, April 25, 2010

I spent time cleaning and reorganizing in the past few days. I don't know how things get in such disarray. I don't plan confusion. But there it is, as I lift my head from my project. Things seem to love finding remarkable hiding places while I am busy working.

A few days ago, I found the roll of blue painter's tape that had disappeared for so long that I went out and bought two new rolls. It was in my fabric closet on a shelf next to some hand-dyed fabric. How did that happen? Was it bonding with the blue hand-dyed fibers? Or did it have its eye on that luscious grape silk?

This little tile was fun and combined several techniques. Do you see me in it? Wandering around, looking for my tools? I didn't start the project with that in mind but maybe its karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...