Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Another Day in the Land of Rickrack


Although I enjoyed the time spent soothing my softer side, 
I'm again back to the world of bright  and bold.

Picking fun colors from my rickrack box, 
I went on a stash search and found fabrics that will liven up this project. 




After cutting the melon shapes,
it was fun choosing the rickrack to add to the curved edge.




So many choices and interesting color combinations.
Should I match or contrast?





I pressed the under the curved edge of the melon and with it half of the rickrack.
The "rickracked" edges were then stitched to the background strips.




Yes! 
After laying out a few blocks, 
my heart sings
 as my day is joyfully filled with color and pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...