Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuesday's Tile - Extremely Pearly

Quilter's Tile - Extremely Pearly
8" x 8"
©2012 - Sharon V. Rotz


As with any project, we find special moments as we work.

I found beading very addictive. After I added one bead, I couldn't wait to add another and watch the beadwork grow.

I found this project very relaxing. I loved handling all of the beads and running my hand over the surface of the beaded fabric.


I found moments of peace and joy. As I walked into the room one sunny morning, the pearls were just glowing. 



I also found that my bead collection was lacking. I could use more contrasting beads to prevent the shapes from washing out.


I found that my favorite beads were little pearly grains of rice.

I am looking forward to more quilting projects that include beadwork. Have you tried it? Do you have a tip to share?  

Follow the link to find ideas for beading on-the-go from Quilting Arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...