Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tuesday's Tile - Red Leaf

Quilter's Tile - Red Leaf
8" x 8"
©2011 Sharon V. Rotz

In the midst of Christmas activities, a friend and I got together for some quilting playtime.


After watching Frieda Anderson and Laura Wasilowski  with Nancy Zieman on Wisconsin Public Television, Pat and I set out to have our own fusing adventure.  (By the way, I'm so thrilled to call these three talented quilters my friends. Frieda, Laura, and Nancy are all so enthusiastic about sharing, don't miss it if you have the opportunity to learn from them.)

  

Back to my quilting. Using pre-fused fabrics, I arranged and fused these pieces directly to the batting. Then I did a bit more fusing to add details. So quick and easy with great results. Another fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...