Friday, August 27, 2010

Ready for the Opening

Potamogeton Rising
67" x 48"
Sharon V. Rotz

The beading is complete and the quilt has been delivered to The Alexander House for display at tonight's Opening Reception. I hope you will have a chance to attend and give me your comments on this quilt and the others. (If you can't make the opening, the exhibit runs through October 12, 2010.)

I look forward to the opportunity to meet other artists and all who love art and want to discover new approaches and techniques. As a textile artist, I have found my path, my outlet for expression and I hope to touch you, the viewer, in a way that uplifts your day.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I couldn't make your opening tonight, but I hope it was a huge success Sharon! I'm planning a trip to the Alexander House and I can't wait to see all of your pieces hanging together.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...