Monday, November 16, 2009

What a glorious morning! With the sun streaming into my house, I walk into the room and see, oh no, how terribly spotty my windows are. How could they be? I just washed them. I understand the line of doggy nose prints at the bottom, obviously Shadow can only keep track of my every move by pressing his nose tightly against the glass. But where did all the rest of those speckles and streaks come from? UGH!!

Will I be strong enough? Will I have the courage? Will I be able to break the hold? Will I make it to my studio before the guilt takes over and I am forced to clean before I sew? I scratch and claw and make it. Now if I stay here all morning, the sun will no longer be highlighting my east windows and I will be safe for another day.

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog-it is crisp and easy to read. I am new to blogging and appreciate your great pictures! Your quilts are lovely and I look forward to following you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...