Sunday, October 18, 2009

Uninhibited Growth


Had I not stretched myself beyond the accepted color palette in my ugly "Worst of the Worst" quilt, I may still be letting others choose my pattern and color choices. I am so happy I made that quilt and that I moved on to make other independent choices because each one help me grow as a quilter.

Now I am not afraid to try many options. "Uninhibited Growth" reflects my growth as an artist. It combines machine piecing, hand applique, fusing and machine quilting. (It, too, can go to the highest bidder.)

3 comments:

  1. I love your quilt. Not only are the colors fantastic, but I love the design. Did you create the design? It is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I do design my own quilts. I have finally realized I don't have time to make all of the quilt designs in the world. I have stopped making quilts designed by others (with a few exceptions) and now concentrate on my designs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...