Monday, June 23, 2014

Finding my Way Out

Thanks for looking for me. 

You see, I went into my closet to find more fabrics to coordinate and 
it took me quite a while to find my way out. 
Now I'm not saying that I have a lot of fabric but.... 
I just thought I should pet each piece as I was looking and
 well, it did take a while.

I finally popped back out with fabrics and my pile grew

 

and grew


and grew.


Then to get a little fresh air after all that closet air, 
I opened the outside door and 
feasted, 
yes, feasted my eyes
 on these lovely, brilliant orange lilies.





Will these be the inspiration for my art?




4 comments:

  1. Those lilies do demonstrate the zing of complementary colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I bet the whole in the closet will disappear when you try to put the fabric remains back! Lovely flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be nice if I used all the fabric up that I took out and never had to put it back!

    I love the orange. Could I replicate it? Or do I want to?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...