Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Snail's Trail

Scrap quilts must be my passion, as I see my use of multiple fabrics has spread into my Christmas quilts was well.

The snail's trail pattern is an easy design to try. It looks festive when we combine several Christmas prints on a white background. As you can see on the detail, it is composed of four recognizable parts, a four patch surrounded by triangles, two larger half square triangle blocks and a solid block.

Enjoy getting into the Christmas spirit as you work on holiday projects.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas quilt. I hope you'll enter it in my Virtual Christmas Quilt Show.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snails Trail has always been among my favorite patterns. I love it in the Christmas fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabrics.
    Happy Holidays,
    Cleary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love working with scraps! I can't wait to see your finished quilt. I bet it will knock my socks off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always wanted to try this pattern! The colors look beautiful!

    Thank you for sharing!

    SheilaC

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...